Here you can see what is happening in our region.
• Valentine Card-Making: 5:30 p.m. February 6, Art Reach Virtual Class in Mid Michigan, 111 E. Broadway St., Mt. Pleasant, $ 30 member / $ 35 non-member, virtual class, artreachcenter.org, 989- 773-3689.
• Mini Masters: 5:30 p.m. February 10, Art Reach Virtual Class in Mid Michigan, 111 E. Broadway St., Mt. Pleasant, $ 25, artreachcenter.org, 989-773-3689.
• Windows GR: Art exhibit at the Grand Rapids Public Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, free with general admission ($ 2-12) and available online at grpmcollections.org.
• Form Foundations – Figure Studies by Marshall M. Fredericks: Virtual exhibition from the Marshall M. Fredericks Museum, available at marshallfredericks.org/mb.
• Virtual lunch with C2C gallery: Wednesdays at noon, organized by Cyndi Casemier, 616-935-7337, facebook.com/pg/C2Cgallery.
• Matter & Energy, Works by Phillip Hanson: Wednesdays to Fridays, 12 p.m. to 5 p.m., Saginaw Art Museum, museum admission USD 7 for adults, USD 5 for students / seniors, 1126 North Michigan Ave., Saginaw, saginawartmuseum.org, 989- 754-2491.
• Virtual exhibition: “Mark Beltchencko: ••• ——— ••• (SOS)”, Marshall Fredericks Sculpture Museum, marshallfredericks.org.
• ArtFest 55: The winners of the annual competition aged 55 and over can be found at becreative360.org/artfest-55.
• Laith Al-Saadi: Every Friday at 8 pm, facebook.com/laithalsaadi.
• Monday to May: every Monday at 7 pm, facebook.com/mayerlewinemusic.
• Kris Pride: 2pm daily, sessionlive.com/krispridemusic.
• Reading: February 17, 5pm, online book discussion “The Reptile Room” by Lemony Snicket, Chippewa River District Library, email@example.com 989-773-3242 ext. 215.
• Virtual Storytime: 10 am on February 11th, ages 2+ with the Chippewa River District Library, crdl.org.
• Children’s Museum Play at Home: facebook.com/playatgrcm, grcm.org/playathome.
• Lego Animal Show: Timed tickets every hour on the hour, $ 7-12, Grand Rapids Public Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, grpm.org/WildConnections or 616-929-1700.